Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

~~*Tan Ta Dan*~~

Laydiss and Zaantalman
Dig In

The birthday was celebrated this year in July when I was home. My li'l sis brought this. (Yeah, I know there is a spelling mistake, but what the hell).

This also happens to be the year when my day of my birth, coincides with the day my birthday is. Couple of decades and a few years ago, it was another Saturday night. Will try and put this post up at the exact time of my birth - 12:40 am.

27 ... n still going strong!!!

PS: Thank you Deepti, for being the first one to call n wish.

10 comments:

Archana said...

Happy Birthday :-)! Wow - the cake looks awesome? Did your sis make it herself?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
appreciate the efforts - har kisam ka web wish kiya hai.

Samyak said...

Happy B'day Dude !!

Did D wished on behalf me or not?? [:XXX]

~Lord Anshul said...

27 ??
buddha ho gaya re hero tu to :D

Lalit Singh said...

@Archana
Thx.. u r the first one to wish me on my blog. aapke liye especial thanx

@Sakshi
WHOA!! Ur efforts are commendable
and so were the birthday gifts.

@Sam
Nahi ...kuch wish nahi kiya aapke behalf pe. :X

@Anshul
27 is the new 25
You heard it here!!

Banvri said...

>:D<

HAPPY BDAY LALU :)

U r spl thats why it matter to me that ki sabse pahle main tumhe wish karun :P
kya pata next year koi aur ho ( but i wish wo koi someone spl ho :) )


yummy cake mujhe bhi khilao :P

aaaaaaaa

:P

wishing u loads of sucess,love,sweetest things in ur life :)

Tarun said...

Late again ...
Anyways Many happy returns of the day.
Anything that spells like chocolate is worth falling in love a million times.
Stares at the cake before deciding to register in the comment.

Anonymous said...

CAKES! I love birthdays for one simple reason!

Budhhe ho gaye! Here's wishing you an awesome year ahead!

-Rohit Talwar (bloody blogger wont let me sign in since I moved to Beta. Grr)

~ Deeps ~ said...

dubara wish karna parega :D
chalo kar dete hai.........janamadin mubarak ho sir :)
btw the cake looks very tempting....

Lalit Singh said...

@Deepti
thx for the wishes.
Lo cake kha lo .. aur muh kholo

@the light house
thx dude :)

@Rohit
ahem ahem
haan beta ab tum hi yeh cake kha lo
meri to umar ho chali hain
ahem ahem

@Deepak
Thankyou once gain sir
cake chaddo.. vodka wali baat yaad hain na??