Tagged by Anshul
1)Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Yes. It's simple, sober n just the way I would want it to be.
2) Does your family know about your blog?
3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
I m not embarassed if it comes up. But I dont push it either.
4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
It has made me realise that if u cant put it in words its not an idea. It has made me aware of so many great people around.
5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I read everything n anything. Not just my commentators (else i would be estuck with 4-5 people.)
6) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Most of 'em have a picture in my mind based upon what they write and if any interaction happens.
7) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
It is a great way to maintain a personal log of things that you did saw believed in at that moment. Also it makes u aware about a lot of things happening around you. Over all yes it is a beneficial and powerful media.
8) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Regular blog meets happens, though i havent been part of any. I think that bloggers are not isolated from the world. Each one has his/her own life which is away n above the blog.
9) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
no annoyance, Criticism is taken positively.
10) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
I dont visit political blogs. I read the newspaper though.
11) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Who when where why?
12) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
No i didnt think about it. But now that u have mentioned it, I think I will work upon a contingency plan.
13) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
I personally like ghazals, old melodies, Kishore, instrumental and light classical .
Right now its playing Desh Raag. Dont know what will I switch to next.
14) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Tag urself... i m not doing it for u!!!!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Tagged by Anshul
Saturday, September 16, 2006
I am thinking about: aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ... errr.... ammmm.... am trying to think. OK, it's World peace. But on a more serious note, one thing that I now think about daily is food - "Aaj khana kya banaun?"
I said: ..............
I don't remember. When exactly are we talking about?
I want to: see the world, understand the meaning of life, shout my lungs out at the top of Everest, touch n feel the glaciers, go on a wild African safari, camp somewhere in antarctica and feed the penguins who would have gathered around my tent, go rafting, fly a fighter plane, fall in love once again, have so much money that it doesnt bother me anymore, become rich n famous, be able to sing perfectly, write poetry, ....
'Hazaaron khwaaishe aisi, ki har khwaaish pe dam nikle
Bahut nikle mere armaan, lekin phir bhi kam nikle'
I wish: for everything written above.
Bas itna sa khwaab hain
I regret: very few things in life. I am sorry about many things, but I regret very few. Which is because those were my decisions. It did what I thought was right, at that point of time.
I hear: voices. And I converse with people in my head.
I am: who I am. Please dont try to change me. I am perfect for myself.
I dance: as if no ones watching. Actually the way I dance, no one wants to watch.
I sing: when I don't like the audience.
I am not: what at times people think I am. And if by now u r having your doubts then lemme clarify, I am also not insane.
I am with my hands: a good typist, a skilled programmer, a photographer, a guitarist, a cook.....
I write: coz I want to.
I confuse: my present clients, with long sentences and out-of-GRE-list words. English isn't their first language. MWAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laughter
I need: air, water, food, shelter and love.
I see: with the help of glasses. I don't have contacts.
I tag: All those who read this n havent done this tag by now.
Kya karun, m so low in the blog hierarchy. By the time any tag reaches me its pretty much done by all.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
The birthday was celebrated this year in July when I was home. My li'l sis brought this. (Yeah, I know there is a spelling mistake, but what the hell).
This also happens to be the year when my day of my birth, coincides with the day my birthday is. Couple of decades and a few years ago, it was another Saturday night. Will try and put this post up at the exact time of my birth - 12:40 am.
27 ... n still going strong!!!
PS: Thank you Deepti, for being the first one to call n wish.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Tagged by Sakshi
The things I've done are in red, the ones that I want to do have an asterisk (*) at the end (the number of asterisks indicates, how desperately I want to do them). An asterisk precedded by a - denoted I dont want to do it.
01.Bought everyone in the bar a drink **
02. Swam with wild dolphins *******
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive ************************
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid *******
06. Held a tarantula -*(negative)
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone *************
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped****
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea ***
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights *********
15. Gone to a huge sports game ****
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa ****
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg****
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper -*
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon *****
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne (On second thoughts, I dont think I got all high)
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse ***
29. Asked out a stranger *****
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can (At all the Echo points i ahve visited so far.. I think every hill station has one)
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run (Does the equivalent 6 in cricket count??)
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day (Never happened.. never will)
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 10 provinces (NA :P)
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales ***********
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing ************
49. Midnight walk on the beach *********
50. Gone sky diving *********
51. Visited Ireland ****
52. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan ***
55. Milked a cow – rather a buffalo - (Both)
56. Alphabetized your cds
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lazed around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers
61. Gone scuba diving ******
62. Kissed in the rain **********
63. Played in the mud
64.Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China *******
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken *************
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Been in a movie **
73. Crashed a party
74. Gone without food for 5 days
75. Made cookies from scratch
76. Won first prize in a costume contest
77. Ridden a gondola in Venice ******
78. Gotten a tattoo
79. Rafted the Snake River ******
80. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
81. Got flowers for no reason
82. Performed on stage
83. Been to Las Vegas *****
84. Recorded music (not my own though)
85. Had a one-night stand
86. Gone to Thailand ********
87. Bought a house *****
88. Been in a combat zone
89 Buried one of your parents
90. Been on a cruise ship
91. Spoken more than one language fluently
92. Performed in Rocky Horror – But have attended a midnight showing.
93. Created and named your own constellation of stars – Still do.
94. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
95. Wrote article for a large publication
96. Petted a stingray
97. Broken someone's heart
98. Gone on an African photo safari ***********
99. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol *****
100. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
101. Ridden a horse
102. Had a snake as a pet
103. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon ********
104. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
105. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
106. Visited all 7 continents **********************************
107. Eaten sushi
108. Had your picture in the newspaper
109. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
110. Gone back to school
112. Eaten fried green tomatoes
113. Read The Iliad - and the Odyssey
115. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
116. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
117. Skipped all your school reunions
118. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language (So many times)
119. Dyed your hair
120. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
Go ahead ...Tag urself!!!