Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tagged II

I have been tagged by If-she-tells-me,she'll-have-to-kill-me. Well actually I don’t know her name… I want to stay alive, u see. The tag requires me to write down a short story which must contain the words - I, me, blowjob, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot, and blue…
OK heres is my 2
Krone


She let the fork linger on just a few microseconds more, before pulling it out of her pouted lips, licking it clean. Dropped some grapes in the bowl of cream and slowly picked one. Let her tongue play with it for a while n then took it in her mouth. Soft lights and soft slow seductive music. She was a pro when it came to flirting with men. Did someone say power games? Yes, that’s what it was for her. He took a sip of water. It was clear he felt uneasy, like a robot at a dance competition. It wasn’t something he was accustomed to. His evenings were usually spent in the loneliness of his apartment or working at the office.

I heard about this new place downtown, how about dinner with me tomorrow?” she said while making herself comfortable next to the CPU. Her blue skirt rose a notch. ”You wanna go out with me?” he muttered. She nodded in way which allowed a lock of hair to gently fall and caress her cheek.

After dinner he walked her home. After thanking him for dinner and a peck on his cheek, she walked away. Turned the key in the door and looked back at him with a victorious smile.

He came back to his apartment and dropped on bed. Drained, flushed and some random thoughts in his head about the evening. “Cerebral foreplay, mental blowjob… Whatever!!” and fell asleep.



Phew…. BTW this also happens to be the 50th post on my blog. Thank you all for bearing me so far.
Please hold the applause. I love you all too :-)

10 comments:

Raja said...

Nice one :-)

50th post!!
and I've only 30 sth :-s

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya said...

Hey hey...that was good....i was sweating when i was reading it at work...wondering who may b reading over my shoulders :-))))))))

but really cool man. u shud complete this...so what it autobiographical at ne level???

jus wondering :-))))))) and i think ur profile pic goes with the entry.

cheers

Samyak said...

jhakaas re.. ekdam mast post kiyela hai bhidu !!
and congrats for 50th post... still a long way to go !!!

Voice said...

50....milestone. I have to check my count. but it will something arnd 25 :(

U managed to add all the words... but i was looking for more of the story part.

silverine said...

This was lovely!!! Wow.

And congrats on the 50th post!!

Now I gotta complete my tag :)

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

This was GOOD! The last line cracked me up...lol...nice usage of the words. :P
And congrats on your 50th! Muahaha...I'll say the same when you turn 50...hehehe. *SMIRKS*

~ ॐ ~ said...

manh....
this was awesome...
i was tagged too ;) and i wrote a ishtory as wellll.. kabhi dekhna mere blog par...

R said...

ek dum awesome story!

and..hey.. 50 posts! mubarakan!!

Tarun said...

Interesting (Continues to clap before writing the comment).
Good one

Paradox Philic said...

And then you say that you are not good with words.
Liar!!!